Many people think that chiropractors can only help with neck and back pain. There are many ways to injure the body, from lifting heavy boxes to a car accident, and visiting a chiropractor usually provides pain relief. Chiropractic care does extend beyond back and neck pain relief, and is key in correcting damage that is caused by trauma or poor posture. Chiropractors focus on the health of your spine being properly aligned.
Chiropractic is a natural, drug-less approach to helping patients reach their health goals. The nervous system is responsible for every function of the human body, from movement, heartbeat, regulation of hormones, breathing, and so on. The nerves play a huge role in keeping us alive and healthy and the nervous system controls every cell and organ in your body.
Chiropractic benefits you in the following ways:
- Boost your immune system making it easier to ward off illness.
- Energize your body.
- Add years to your life.
- Reduces inflammation which helps reduce chances of inflammatory diseases.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Improves balance as it restores normal, healthy spine function.
- Reduces stress and improves brain activity and reduces cortisol levels.
- Relieves asthma symptoms.
- Promote health and wellness.
- Back and neck pain relief.
- Migraine relief.
- Headache relief.
- Colic and ear infection relief.
- Acid reflux relief.
Poor posture, injuries, birth trauma, accidents, this puts excessive pressure on delicate nerves in the back and neck, which can lead to diminished nerve flow to limbs and vital organs. Untreated, diminished nerve energy will cause fatigue, pain, disease, and organ dysfunction. Chiropractic care aims to realign the spine and take pressure off of the nerves. In doing this, it restores the function of your nervous system so it can do what it is designed to do.
For more information about chiropractic care give us a call at Cross Valley Chiropractic at 570-822-4848.